Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Penny for Your Thoughts


Have you ever caught someone staring at you so intently that you were so compelled to ask them "What?" Or you noticed something odd and at the exact moment catch someone else noticing the same thing. Makes you wanna ask "A penny for your thoughts."

I'm a people watcher. I can sit and watch people all day. Its the most humorous thing I've discovered to date. It hilarious to catch and see what people are doing when they think no one is watching. In the city that supposedly never sleeps, someone is ALWAYS watching. Most of the time its probably me.

You don't need money to do it. Its free entertainment. You don't even need company. Well, maybe. It makes it funnier when you have someone to laugh with. I like to do it to pass time or get ideas for characters and plots for my stories. Hell, I even do it to have something to blog about.

Its easy to blend in the crowd and become like the air. Weaving in and out of people's gestures and conversations. I don't like to eavesdrop but if you make your business public I'm all ears!

I had to share. Now, I'm going back to people watching.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: