Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ode to My Boo...I Mean President

Before I begin, can I please tell you how handsome my boo... president is? His swagger is impeccable. Michelle is one lucky woman. I'm sure she says that to herself EVERYDAY! I know I would. Especially, when I wake up wrapped in the finest Egyptian Cotton 1000 thread count sheets surrounded by luxurious amenities and the commander in chief slightly snoring in my ear. Oh yes, that would be the time I would say out loud "I am SO lucky!".

The single woman in me wants to hate on Michelle for snagging and keeping a GREAT black man, but the black girl in me swoons over the intimacy of the Obamas. The endearing looks, the loving caresses, the mutual respect for each other...I can go on and on. It makes me want to burst inside from all the love. I don't know how Michelle can do it. A camera would be bound to catch me staring at Barack with the sultry, animalistic, come hither glances. The ones where you didn't have to ask what that person was thinking because any moment the action would take place.

Lawd, let me stop talking about the president like that. Before I know it, CIA will be banging down my door confiscating my computer telling me I pose a serious threat. Probably label the the task Operation: Lewinski.

I digress...I meant to tell you about this web blog that was sent to me by my firend Lucky. It's called Obama Juice by Young, Black and Fabulous. That was it. Man, I really need to work on my digression issues. LOL.

No comments: