Monday, January 5, 2009

Let's Talk about Sex...


I'm traveling with my little sister to my college alma mater and her future one so I can drop her off for the spring semester.

I remember this familiar drive all too well. As memories flood my mind of the same terrain I once drove through to get to my final destination, I can't help but get a little emotional. Then, I snapped out of it around the half way point as my lids became heavy with sleep. So now I got to busy myself until we get into city limits.

I got a text from my friend, hmm let's call her MD. Ok so she was mentioning to me that she just slept with this guy she been intimate with before. Now that's great and all cause she was going through a little sex drought. The events were unfolded and the convo left me thinking. Two things alerted my attention. One, she was on her period. Two, she selfishly had sex with him. Now don't get me wrong when both parties want sex ain't nothing gonna stop the swaping of fluids. NOTHING! So it got me thinking, could I have sex knowing I was on my period? If all parties were in the know about the situation, would it still be wrong if its done anyway?

While trying to stay awake, I thought about this. I don't think know I could not do that. Even if I wanted it so bad I thought my hooha would explode. I feel it's unsanitary. A lot of people disagree with me, but I'm sticking to it. There will be no laying down of the towel! Ick!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Daydreamer said...

Ughhh Hell no! I could see if things were ROUGH- like my very last days ROUGH- with the good rocket in place a quick oral but then again... nahhhhh. What will 3-5 days of an extra wait time really do? It is extremly unsanitary...I totally agree Sunny.