Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rude-amentary Behavior


If people treat you a certain way, do you treat them the same way back? How do you respond to someone who is blatantly rude?


For instance, god love her but my mother is the rudest person I know. I don't know where she gets off acting the way she does. Every time she behaves this way I make sure I shove a mirror in her face so she can see how ugly she is portraying herself. My sister asked her a simple question and because she didn't want to answer or be bothered, she retorted with a rude SHUT UP. I mean really! How rude. The thing that bothers me is that she doesn't care she is being totally rude. To top things off, she wants complete respect from her children after she speaks to us like this. It's really unbelievable. This could be IS the very reason she and I don't get along. To everyone else, it's normal behavior for her. Unlike my counterparts (my sisters), i don't take shit from her. I don't care that she is my mama.


How annoyed I am right now is proof that I'm done with this little vacation. My stay is definitely over welcomed. I might need to leave before things get serious.

No comments: