Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top Ten: Dudes that Wouldn't Bag Chicks if They Weren't Rich

So...in the mornings as I drag my behind out of bed to go to a job I loathe, I like to listen to Ed Lover's morning show. I don't know if anyone knows who Ed Lover is, but I'm about to tell ya...

One of raps most influential and pioneer MC, he started out as a git and worked his way up to bigger and better things. First did T.V. with a hit music video countdown show on MTV called Yo! MTV Raps (It was the 106 and Park of MTV back in the day). Then Ed went to the silver screen to play in "Who's the Man" (understated movie if you ask me). After many different gigs here and there on T.V. and movies, Ed now has his morning talk show on Power 105.1 in NYC.

Sidebar - I've always thought Ed Lover was a cutie, but when I saw him in person in a pass by on the streets I was DEFINITELY giving him the eye! I was sashaying and licking my lips like they were tasty. It wasn't until he saw me and smiled that I realized who it was. He looked like a regular cute dude walking the street. Talk about shamed!! I never diverted my gaze so quickly in my life!

Back to the lesson at hand...

On his radio show, Ed does his top ten and most of the time they are good, usually themed related to whats going on in today's news, but still pretty good. This morning was exceptional. I was rolling in the car on the way to work. So I decided to bless ya'll with his top ten to brighten your day.

10. T. Pain












9. Beenie Man


8. Lil Wayne


7. Gucci Mane


6. Patrick Ewing


5. Jay Z


4. Forest Whitaker


3. Jermaine Dupri


2. Biz Markie


1. Flavor Flav


Even though I think this list is pretty much complete, it could use some adjustments. Maybe move Ewing a little closer to number one and Hova back some toward Lil Wayne. Personally, I would and could do more with Hov then Ewing. Can you imagine? GREAT GOOGLY MOGGLY!

What do you guys think? This should be good...

No comments: