Sunday, November 16, 2008

the Incredible Shrinking Woman

For the past 5 months I've been taking the steps to shed some unwanted weight. In March I got a rude awakening at the doctor's office that sent me into a hyperventilating hysterical fit. But, once I received the news I vowed to make a difference in my life.

In June, after 3 months of self pity and wallowing in my new found plumpness. I started to take the measures to lose the weight. I started by curbing my appetite. I like food. Always have and always will. So, I knew I couldn't do the Lohan-Richie plan. I'm a healthy eater so I knew I wasn't eating the wrong things. The culprit was my ravishing appetite.

Now, I'm happy to say I am 40lbs lighter and smiling from ear to ear. After a family event last night left me reeling from all the great compliments, I can finally see the difference.

25 is of to a great start and I can't wait to see how it's going to end. Hopefully I'll reach my weight goal of losing my last 35lbs.

I'll keep you guys posted. :)

No comments: